Queensland Government Agency Program (QGAP)
Queensland Government Agency Program - QGAP’s are one-stop shops for Government Services in rural Queensland communities.
Your local QGAP is located within the South Burnett Regional Office at Blackbutt. Our friendly, well-trained staff are ready to assist you by providing the right information and delivering services promptly and efficiently for you.
Some of the services delivered by Blackbutt QGAP include:
- Department of Transport – Vehicle/Vessel Registrations, Transfers & Renewals, Traffic Fine
payments, Disability Parking Permit Applications
- Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages - Applications for Certificates, Birth Registrations
- Housing QLD - lodgement of Bond Loan applications
- SPER – payment of fines
- Seniors, Carer & Companion Card Applications
- Suncorp Insurance - Compulsory Third Party Insurance
- QBE Insurance - Compulsory Third Party Insurance
- Australian Electoral Commission – enrol to vote, advise change of address
- Justice of the Peace
We can also provide information and referrals for:
- Department of Justice & Attorney General
- Office of Fair Trading
- Legal Aid Queensland
- Queensland Ombudsman
- Department of Natural Resources
- Residential Tenancy Authority
- Australian Taxation Office
- and more…..
Payment options available at Blackbutt QGAP are: cash, cheque, EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard.
For further enquiries please contact the friendly staff at the Blackbutt QGAP office.
Phone: (07) 4163 0030
Address: 69 Hart Street, Blackbutt Qld 4306
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am– 4.00pm (Closed for Lunch 12noon – 1.00pm)
Bringing Government services closer to you!