Address: D'Aguilar Highway, 8 km south-east of Kingaroy
- Liveweight and Open auction selling
- Stud Cattle Sales by request
- Horse Sales by request
- Clearing dip on site
- Feeding yards for cattle held over
- Private weighing by request
- Agent Offices
- 5 single deck unloading ramps - 1 double deck unloading ramp
- Washdown truck ramp
- 72 Selling pens
- Selling ring under cover
- 4 Concrete wash down bays for stud cattle
- 35 Post sale pens
- Wet curfew
- Computerised (EQUINOX) weighbridge
The facility holds fortnightly cattle sales, speciality store and fat sales, breeder shows and sales.
Tick Clearing Facilities
All cattle moving across the tick line which requires inspection or treatment can use the Coolabunia or Nanango Tick Clearing Dips.
Cattle inspections and dipping must be booked through the Saleyard Superintendent on mobile 0418 477 096.