Council undertakes citizenship ceremonies throughout the year. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIPB) contact Council to advise when people are due for their citizenship ceremony, Council then contacts the relevant people to arrange their ceremony. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Mayor on (07) 4189 9155.
For further information relating to citizenship applications please contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection:
- General immigration enquiries: www.immi.gov.au
- Citizenship (how to apply etc.): www.citizenship.gov.au
- DIBP Service Centre: 131 880
- Australian Passport Office: 131 232
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org