The South Burnett Regional Council is comprised of one mayor and six divisional councillors. The divisional councillors each represent a division.
Councillors Contact Details
- Social & Corporate Performance, People & Culture, Communications/Media, Finance, ICT
- Rural Resilience, Parks & Gardens, Property & Facility Management, Indigenous Affairs
- Community, Arts, Heritage, Sport & Recreation
- Local Disaster Management, Water & Wastewater, Waste
- Economic Development (Industry, Agriculture, Water Security, Tourism)
- Rural Services. Natural Resource Management, Planning, Compliance Services
- Roads & Drainage
Councillor Legislative Information
The Councillor Legislative Information section includes the role of a Mayor and Councillor, Code of Conduct, Councillor Remuneration, Councillor Complaints and Councillor Register of Interest Statements.