Can't find what you are looking for or need some further assistance? Contact Council's Compliance Section here.


Fees & Charges

Peruse Council's current Fees and Charges. more


Animal Permits

Permits are required for additional animals to be housed at your property, for persons wishing to conduct animal breeder/show activities and for kennels/Catteries. more


Caravan/Camping Grounds Permit

Council regulates caravan parks and camping grounds to ensure that they comply with the Subordinate Local Law 1.6 (Operation of Camping Grounds) 2011 and Subordinate Local Law 1.8 (Operation of Caravan Park) 2011. more


Footpath Usage Permit

Council requires all persons or organisations to hold a Footpath Usage Permit when using the footpath to display goods on footpaths, or operating footpath dining and street stalls within the town business areas. more


Roadside Vending

Roadside Vending means the commercial supply of goods or services from a road, which includes the road reserve area. more