Council is committed to providing all customers with timely and efficient service. If you would like to arrange an appointment with a specific council officer please contact your local council office in advance to ensure the availability of that person.

Your local Customer Service offices are listed below:

Location Address Operating Hours
Blackbutt 69 Hart Street, Blackbutt 8.30am - 4.30pm
Kingaroy 45 Glendon Street, Kingaroy 8.30am - 4.30pm
Murgon 42 Stephens Street West, Murgon 8.30am - 4.30pm
Nanango 48 Drayton Street, Nanango 8.30am - 4.30pm
Wondai McKenzie Street, Wondai 8.30am - 4.30pm

Contact Council by Phone Contact Council by Phone

Customer Service Centre

Blackbutt - Phone: (07) 4189 9100, Fax: (07)  4162 4806





Emergency After Hours Contacts

Please call (07) 4189 9100

Media Enquiries

All media enquiries should be directed to

Contact Council
Your input is valuable to us. Please send us your suggestions.
This field is mandatory.
This field is mandatory.
This field is mandatory.
Email Address is not in valid format.
This field is mandatory.
This field is mandatory.
This field is mandatory.

How to Lodge a Complaint How to Lodge a Complaint

A request for service is NOT a complaint

What is a request for service?

A request for service is where you want Council to take action. Examples include:

  • A barking dog
  • A leaking water pipe
  • An overflowing waste bin
  • A pot hole
  • Overgrown allotments
  • Road maintenance i.e. Grading needed
  • Information requests i.e. Rates Balances
  • How to register a dog
  • Or another issue requiring Council service

For a request for service, please phone 4189 9100.

What is a complaint?

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, orally or in writing, by a person who is directly affected by an administrative action of Council or its staff, including a failure to take action.

The types of complaints dealt with by this process include:

  • a complaint about the conduct of a Council employee
  • a complaint about a Council service or other administrative action.
  • a complaint about a Council decision.

This fact sheet has been prepared to assist anyone who is considering lodging a complaint to Council.

How to lodge an administrative action complaint.