ChemClear Queensland Collection July-August 2021
South Burnett Regional Council advises ChemClear will take place in Queensland during July and August 2021.
Disposal of unwanted or obsolete agvet chemicals are encouraged through this programme.
There are two groups of chemicals accepted in this scheme:
Group 1: Chemicals collected free of charge
- eligible drumMUSTER products
- with readable labels
- still in original containers
- not mixed with other products
- within 2 years of expiry or deregistration
Group 2: May incur a fee for service
- chemicals that have expired and are not part of the drumMUSTER program.
Register your chemicals here or call 1800 008 182. Registrations close Sunday 13 June 2021. All chemicals registered prior to the closing date will be eligible for collection during this run.
For further information, contact Council’s Environment and Waste team on 1300 789 279, 4189 9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Image: ChemClear Flyer for Queensland July-August 2021