LDMG update on COVID-19 restrictions
The South Burnett Local Disaster Management Group (LDMG) wishes to advise that there have been changes to restrictions across Queensland in relation to COVID-19.
Changes relate to gatherings in homes, public spaces and premises not operating under an Industry COVID Safe Plan. All businesses and planned events may continue to operate under previous protocols providing they have an approved COVID Safe Plan or Industry Safe Plan in place.
For further details we encourage people to visit the Queensland Health website.
For information on COVID Safe Plans visit https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/government-actions/covid-safe-businesses Enquiries can be made direct to Queensland Health on 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
The LDMG encourages all South Burnett businesses to ensure their COVID Safe Plan is up to date and fully implemented at all times. Government agencies will be performing spot checks for compliance on an ongoing basis and all businesses should be able to produce attendance records within one hour of request for information.
The LDMG also reiterates that there are currently no active cases of COVID-19 in the South Burnett.
Members of the community are encouraged to keep informed on the latest COVID-19 health advice at:
- Queensland Health - www.health.qld.gov.au or phoning 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or
- Council’s website www.southburnett.qld.gov.au ‘COVID-19’ page or
- Council’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/southburnettregion.
South Burnett Regional Council reminds residents to follow the Queensland Government messaging:
- If you are sick, stay home;
- If you're feeling unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, you should contact your doctor, phone 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or contact your local hospital about being tested.
- Practice social distancing;
- Continue good hygiene practices.
#SouthBurnett #COVID-19 #Coronavirus #FlattenTheCurve #SocialDistancingSavesLives #ProtectYourselfAndOthers #SupportOurCommunity #BeAlertNotAlarmed