UPDATE - Gravel Resheeting and Upgrade Works – May & June
South Burnett Regional Council advises that essential roadworks continue throughout the region during the latter part of May and June 2020, weather permitting.
Works include projects funded through the Queensland Government’s 2019-2021 Works for Queensland Programme (W4Q R3), the Transport Infrastructure Development Scheme (TIDS) and Council’s 2019/2020 Gravel Resheeting programme.
Essential works will continue to be delivered however some reprioritisation of works may be necessary depending on available resources and future government restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Gravel resheeting and upgrade works are scheduled for the following locations:
Works to commence late May and June
- Mondure Road, Mondure – Shoulder Resheeting (W4Q)
- Mondure Crossing Road, Glan Devon (W4Q)
- Wilsons Road, Windera – Shoulder Resheeting (W4Q)
- Reagon Road, Booie
- Old Esk North Road, South East Nanango
- Haynes Kite Millar Road, Blackbutt South
- Nanango Neumgna Road, South Nanango
- Reeve Road, South Nanango
- Morgans Road, Windera (W4Q)
- Flats Road, Wheatlands
- Kangaroo Yard Road, Wheatlands
- Boonenne Road, Goodger
- Dangore Mountain Road, Dangore
- Haly Street, Wondai – Footpath (TIDS)
- Old Esk Road, Taromeo – Road Upgrade
In order to provide a safe work environment, the work areas will be controlled by signage or with traffic controllers as required. Local access to properties within the work area will be permitted. Motorists are requested to travel with extreme care, to drive to the prevailing conditions and to adhere to signage.
Council apologises for any inconvenience caused and thanks you for your patience whilst works are in progress.
Council’s Works programme is published and available to view on Council’s website under the 'Quarterly Road Report'. For further information regarding the gravel resheeting programme or upgrade works contact Council’s Works team on 4189 9100 or email Council.