Cr Terry Fleischfresser
Born and undertaking his early education in Kingaroy, Cr Fleischfresser subsequently furthered his education in Brisbane completing business studies.
Cr Fleischfresser returned to the Kingaroy community in 1979 and is married with two children and five grandchildren.
Cr Fleischfresser has conducted businesses for over 40 years as well as having served as a Councillor on the former Kingaroy Shire Council for 8 years.
Cr Fleischfresser has had an extensive career with community organisations including:
- 2002 - 2008 South Burnett Private Hospital Board (Founding Board Member)
- 2000 - 2011 South Burnett Health Council Board
- 2000 - 2012 South Burnett Jobmatch Disability Employment Services Board
- 2004 - 2016 Health Workforce Queensland Board
- 2012 - 2016 Darling Downs Health and Hospital Service Board
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
"I have a strong affiliation with serving the South Burnett community as I have been a member of the Kingaroy Lions Club for 36 years and a patron of the Civilian Widows Association for 5 years. My interests are community involvement, politics, cooking, art, sport, gardening and music. I am dedicated to serving the South Burnett community as Division 4 Councillor and believe I can make a positive change for our community" Cr Fleischfresser said.
Cr Fleischfresser is the portfolio representative for Property and Planning.
Contact Cr Fleischfresser on 0475 007 705 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Projects for Planning & Property
- Tender the disposal of surplus Council owned Land/Buildings as determined by 30 June 2016
- Adoption of the New Planning Scheme by December 2015
Contact Cr Fleischfresser
Cr Fleischfresser Budget Address 2017/18
Cr Terry Fleischfresser delivers the Planning and Property Portfolio segment of the Mayor's 2017/18 Budget speech...part 6 of 8... Part 7 of 8 Cr Kathy Duff (available on Cr Duff's page on this Website)
Declaration of Office
Cr Terry Flischfresser taking the declaration of office of the South Burnett Regional Council.