D'Aguilar Highway, 8 kms South East of Kingaroy
- Liveweight & Open auction selling
- Stud Cattle Sales by request
- Horse Sales by request
- Clearing dip on site
- Feeding yards for cattle held over
- Private weighing by request
- Agent Offices
- 5 single deck unloading ramps - 1 double deck unloading ramp
- Washdown truck ramp
- 72 Selling pens
- Selling ring under cover
- 4 Concrete wash down bays for stud cattle
- 35 Post sale pens
- Wet curfew
- Computerised (EQUINOX) weighbridge
The facility holds fortnightly cattle sales, speciality store and fat sales, breeder shows and sales.
Tick Clearing Facilities
All cattle moving across the tick line which require inspection or treatment can use the Wondai, Proston, Coolabunia or Nanango Tick Clearing Dips.
Cattle inspections and dipping must be booked through the Saleyard Superintentdant on phone number 07 4162 3568 or on mobile 0418 477 096.
Stock Route Water Facilities
Council manage stock route water facilities for the purpose of travelling stock or watering stock in drought periods. The water is not suitable for human consumption and is not a reliable supply.
Water Facilities are available at:
- Crawford, Bunya Highway
- Tingoora, Muller Street