Overview Overview


Can't find what you are looking for or need some further assistance? Contact Council's Environmental Health Section here.

Fees & Charges

Peruse Council's current Fees and Charges. more

Environmentally Relevant Activities (ERA)s

An Environmentally Relevant Activity (ERA) is an activity that is required to be approved by Council or the Queensland Government due to its potential to damage or pollute the environment (air, land, water and noise). more

Flammable & Combustible Licence

As of the 1st January 2012, the Dangerous Goods Safety Management (DGSM) Act 2001 was repealed, resulting in the abolition of the flammable and combustible liquids licences administered by local governments. more

Food Licencing

Information for Food Businesses including starting a new food business, taking over an existing food business and information for existing licensees more

Local Law Permits

Council Permits for caravan/camping grounds, footpath usage, kennel/cattery and roadside vending. more

Personal Appearance Services

Information for Personal Appearance Services (PAS) includes hair dressing, beauty therapy, or skin penetration procedures, such as tattooing and body piercing. more