Click here for dates and times for Councillors Community Listening Tour 2018
Council is partnering with the Office of the Information Commissioner to promote Right to Information Day.
Visit the Office of the Information Commissioner for
South Burnett is a great place to discover!
Home to the Bunya Mountains, dams, rail trails, award winning wineries & so much more! 2.5 hrs from Brisbane.
Have Your Say
And Make Your Voice Heard
Constitutional Equality and Recognition for all
Saturday 25 May 2019
Mayor's Charity Ball
Black Tie Event
Save the date
Media Release - 2018 Australia Day Nominations closing Soon!!
️ Residents of the South Burnett have until Friday 10 November 2017 to nominate an individual or a community organisation that has made a special contribution to our local community.
These awards allow us the opportunity to acknowledge and reward outstanding groups and individuals committed to improving the lifestyle experienced in our region.
The Award categories are as follows:
- South Burnett Citizen of the Year
- South Burnett Young Citizen of the Year
- South Burnett Community Organisation of the Year
- South Burnett Lifetime Achievement Award
- South Burnett Volunteer of the Year
- South Burnett Junior Cultural Award
- South Burnett Senior Cultural Award
- Local Achiever Award (Town & Rural)
- South Burnett Junior Sportsperson
- South Burnett Senior Sportsperson
- South Burnett Sports Administrator/Coach/Official Award
The 2018 official awards ceremony will be held on the eve of Australia Day, Thursday 25 January 2018 at the Murgon Town Hall.For information on award categories and how to nominate is available on Council’s website www.southburnett.qld.gov.au. ️
|Wind (Kph) : 13|
|Humidity (%) : 77|
|Wind Directions : N|