You may also be required to lodge an application to undertake building work and are therefore advised to contact Council's Building Section or Private Building Certifier prior to construction.


This Fast Track Form can be utilised for the following planning circumstances only:-

  1. Class 10 on vacant land
  2. Dwelling House less than 60sqm
  3. Height, site cover or setback discretion
  4. Fence or wall forward of the building line
  5. Fence or wall less than 50% transparent
  6. Retaining wall over 2m in height
  7. Building or structure on land in SMOA

Fast Track Approval